CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jazz Dog

It has been a busy two weeks! Jazzy is quite a bit of fun! We picked her up from Roanoke Rapids, NC. It was a meeting point for us and another couple that was also adopting a little one that same day. Jazzy was handed to me right away. She stayed close. She was a little nervous, I could tell. I was so emotional. I cried when the lady brought her over to me and put her straight into my arms. We all played for a bit. She had to say good-bye to a sister of hers. She adapted very well to us since we picked her up. She already knows who her Mommy and Daddy are. She whines when either one of us leave her sight. She's our baby. I have some pictures I'll share with you. When we first picked her up, she was 5.8 lb. and now, in two weeks, she's put on almost a whole whopping pound! She had her first vet visit with us yesterday. She weighed in at 6.6 lb. She loves squeaky toys. If it doesn't have sound, it doesn't have her attention. She's crazy. After her power naps, she takes off in laps around the apartment. It's so funny. We bought her two toys from a local convenient store and spent about ten dollars. We came home and she would rather play with a plastic water bottle for three hours! Silly girl. Here are a few pics to glance at. I'll be posting again here soon. It's just been a bit hectic around here. I'm sure you understand.



Jazzy ( 2 Days after Adoption )




First Bath with Mommy and Daddy


Jazz Dogg


1 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Aww cute pictures! I am glad she is adapting well to her surroundings.