CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Weekend in Celebration

The Baby Shower was a success! Chelsea had a wonderful day. She went out for the day, watched a movie and hung out with her friend while Ashley and I decorated and got things Just Right for her. We had fun decorating and getting ready for her. Baby Kenzie got some really cute things on Sunday. Everyone is anxious for her to be born. Chelsea, if you read this...Thank You for giving me this opportunity to help throw this shower for you and your baby girl.


Chelsea


My very first diaper cake!


Ashley adding the final touches to her sash


A Pea in a Pod


The diaper game!

Eww!!!



Gross Jordan!



Me and Ashley!

The baby shower had a great turnout. There were about 15 people there. I just wanted to share with you the first baby shower I've ever helped throw.

2 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Looks like it was a success! I'm glad you have thrown one now because then you can throw my baby shower like a pro when I get pregnant!

Heather said...

I wish it was my baby shower! I miss you guys!