CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jacksonville

Ramses and I traveled to Jacksonville, NC over the weekend. We had a great time! We were able to spend some time with Stacey, Brian, and Neveah. We wanted to make a special trip down there to see the family. Brian will be leaving, December 31st, for Iraq. They didn't get to visit us up here in Virginia for Christmas because of his deployment. So, we decided to pack up our stuff and head down there for a day. It was so nice. We just ask you to please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He will miss his daughter's first birthday and second Christmas. Beautiful Baby Girl

O so Happy!

My niece and I both love the camera!!!


Neveah with her Daddy
Please continue to the next post...for more updates.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy B-day, Hol Jol! I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad your holidays were wonderful.

Love the pic of you jumping on the bed! Cute.

JLeigh2015 said...

Great pics! I'm glad you had fun!