CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Weekend of Open House...

This past weekend was Hallmark's Open House! We get to dress all up and try to make each customer happy. They present us with about 10 coupons at one time and have every intention on using all of them at the same time....



Despite all of the coupons and having to remember about 30 in-store promotions, it was a success. Things went well and for it being my fourth time doing this, I felt pretty good about it. Don't get me wrong, it can be intimidating but it was alright. Here's a picure of the Hallmark Hotties during Open House, Friday night.

Saturday was my nephew's last soccer game...and they won 3 to 1! Adrian was goalie for the first time too. It was pouring rain all day long and he was soaked and cold. But he was the best goalie that day!

Ramses and I got to see our niece over the weekend too...Neveah is such a happy baby. I have to show off a picture!

We had a great weekend, even though I had to work. I got to hold my niece that I don't get to see that often and see two of my nephews.


Registration starts soon! I get to register for my Spring semester on Tuesday. I'm signing up for five classes next semester. I'm so excited!







2 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

wow you're updating your blog with pictures! holy crap...the world must be ending..hahaha...it's great that you are updating more often!!! I was looking at the Hallmark picture and I didn't see Sharon. Was my eyes deceiving mr or does she not work there?

Heather said...

I miss you guys so much. :(